Friday, April 21, 2006

No.1 Internet marketing coaching

As a internet marketing and SEO newbie, it is funny to see who can achieve the top position of internet marketing. Before mid-2005, I thought Corey Rudl is the giant of this industry. After he passed away, then there is no obvious top guy can replace his position.

Lately I found several interesting things....

1. a girl said she is World No.1 Internet Marketing Coach. I asked more than 30 top marketing experts in US, nobody know anything about her......hmmm...she is "real" top.

2. Asian Internet Marketing School.............I find this site somewhere....it offers English content. As far as I know, Simplified and Traditional Chinese, Japanese and Korean are the major languages in Asia. I wonder how this Businss School operates in this way.......English only...Maybe she just focuses on someone who can speak English......then it must be South East Asia, right............hmm...then it can be renamed to SouthEast Asian Internet Marketing School...this name is not bad...at least, more targeted.

1 Comments:

At 9:37 AM, Blogger erica said...

The information that you have provided on Internet Marketing Coaching is a great resource like you have said, and I agree with you. Another resource of helpfull information that I have found, when it comes to Internet Marketing Coaching, is a web site that has been created by a Jason Ryan Isaksen. Have you ever heard of this site, would it be allowed if I were to post a link to his web site on your site, or would that be breaking any of the rules? I think everyone here would greatly benefit from reading what he has to say, Jason Ryan Isaksen has some helpfull insight. Have you ever heard of Jason Ryan Isaksen or any of his informational articles?

Erica

 

Post a Comment

<< Home